HOME

SITE MAP

IRTSA

NEWSLETTER-VRE

DISCUSSION FORUM

GUEST BOOK

PENSIONERS

RAILWAYS

GOVERNMENT

SCPC

ADVERTISEMENTS

LEGAL FORUM

USEFUL LINKS

PHOTO GALLERY

IRTSA WEB MAIL

GOOGLE MAIL

YAHOO!

CONTACT US

 

SummAry of Decisions on PENSIONERS on IMPLEMENTATION OF SCPC Report

(An RSCWS/ IRTSA compilation by Harchandan sINGH, Secretary Rscws, Chandigarh))

(Ref: Notifications for pensioners & Allowances - 6th P.C. Gazette extra ordinary Dated 29.8.08 & 1.9.08)

1. a) Revised Pay Scales, Pension & DA to come into effect from 1/1/2006. b) Revised rates of Allowances from 1/9/2008

2. Arrears to be paid in cash in two instalments first instalment of 40% during the current year (2008-09) to be credited to the Pensioners Account by 30.9.2008; and the remaining 60% shall be paid in the next financial year (2009-10). 

3.  Multiplication Factor of 1.86 for fixation of Basic Pension on 1.1.06   (restoring the benefit of merger of 50 % DA).

4. 20% Additional Pension/ Family Pension on attaining 80 years of age, 30% on 85 years, 40% on 90 years, 50% on 95 years & 100% on attaining 100 years of age . Additional Pension shall be shown separately.

5. Minimum Pension / Family Pension  shall be Rs 3500 and highest Pension / Family Pension shall be Rs 45000.

6. Personal Pension to those who retired between 31.3.87 & 31.12.87 will continue separately.

7. Full 50%of Pay or 10 months average pay which ever is higher, as Pension after 20 years service (for future retirees)

8. Revised Commutation Table for future retirees only.

9. Maximum Gratuity increased to Rs 10 Lakhs from Rs 3.5 lakhs for future retirees only.

  10. Constant Attendance Allowance in case of 100% Disabled (Civilian) Pensioners (as in Defence).

  11. Lump-sum retirement Benefit of 80 months salary last drawn or average whichever is more on Voluntary retirement after 15 years service for future retirees( i.e. those retiring after 1.1.06 ).

   12. Enhanced Family Pension for 10 years - in case of death in harness.

13. Revised DA/ DR from 1.1.06  = 0 %, from  1.7.06 = 2%, from 1.1.07 = 6 %, from 1.7.07 = 9%, 1.1.08 = 12 %, 1.7.08= 16 %

14.Fixation of Pension shall not be less than 50% of minimum of pay in the new pay band plus grade pay.

15. REVISED PENSION FITMENT TABLE AT A GLANCE- is attached herewith for those who retired before 1.1.2006.

    - Separate Orders will be issued for those who retired after 1.1.2006.

    - The table has been summarized on one page for a gap of Rs 50 each.

    - Revised Pension for intermittent levels of existing Pension may be worked out on pro-rata basis.

    - BP in this table means Basic Pension/Family Pension & includes Commuted Pension & Disability Pension, if any)

    - DP : Means Dearness Pension

* For rough & approximate estimate of arrears

   - Multiply by 5 the pension actually drawn for June 08 (including Commuted amount but excluding Medical Allowance)

 

 Access: REVISED PENSION FITMENT TABLE AT A GLANCE

 

Google

 

CLICK HERE for Detailed SITE MAP of IRTSA.NET

 
 
 

All Rights Reserved.

Copyright © 2008 Indian Railways Technical Supervisors Association

Central Hd. Qtrs.- 32 Phase 6, Mohali, Chandigarh-160055